I’ll help you grow your Traffic, Sales, and Revenue.
Digital Marketing Consultancy You Can Trust.
I help you find more customers and help customers find you.
Hear from People I’ve Helped with Digital Marketing
Learn about Digital Marketing
What Does A Digital Marketing Consultant Do?
A Digital Marketing Consultant advices a business on their digital marketing strategy. Your consultant shouldn’t show a bias towards any particular channels such as paid media, SEO, affiliate marketing or social media.
They should take a holistic view of your business and construct a plan to find your perfect customer and how you can solve that customers problem in the most fluid way possible.
Your Digital Marketing Consultant will help you create a marketing plan that incorporates all aspects of the marketing mix.
How Much Should a Digital Marketing Consultant Charge?
Fees are usually between €50 – €250 per hour. My Fees are €100+VAT per hour.
Consultancy fees can be calculated in a variety of different ways. Some can charge hourly rates or be more project-based. A consultant will charge depending on their experience and perceived value.
Their pricing will probably reflect their location. A consultant in Dublin or Cork may charge higher rates than someone in Kilkenny or Waterford. If your consultant has high end offices and expenses they may charge more.
What Qualifications do you need to become a Digital Marketing Consultant?
You don’t need a qualification to become a Digital Marketing Consultant. Experience and successes in the industry is something that companies seek more so than a degree.
It certainly helps and adds to your value as a consultant if you have a higher level degree in an area related to marketing.
Do Digital Marketing Consultants Specialise in Certain Area’s?
You can get all rounder who have touched on numerous area’s of digital marketing however you’ll usually meet consultants that have specialised in certain area’s of digital marketing such as SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing or Content Marketing.
What Questions should I ask before Choosing a Digital Marketing Consultant?
- What’s your process to help me meet marketing goals?
- Could you give me some examples or case study successes you’ve had for other clients?
- Is there certain industry area’s you specialise in?
- What is the cost of your services and why?
- How will you measure success on your digital marketing efforts?
- How long until I can see results?
I Love Digital Marketing. It’s become more than a job to me. It’s a passion. My goal is to help you with growing your business online.
It doesn’t matter what stage of the digital journey you’re in. My Digital Marketing Consultancy services are here to work for you. We consult on some of the following:
- I help companies get started in digital.
- Give non-bias advice on your current campaigns.
- Train your staff in best practice.
- Advice on solutions to digital marketing problems.
- Give advice on technical set-up.
- Discuss Strategy in SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Content Marketing.
Get in contact today.