When you’re a small business owner one of your most important tasks is probably your marketing. As a small business owner, you need to start thinking of how you’re going to utilise modern marketing techniques. My SEO consultancy service can help you gain relevant, converting organic web traffic.
Sometimes SEO isn’t that costly but it does require focus and commitment on behalf of the business. Depending on your market a simple clean, easy to use website with some great content can win online.
It’s always a difficult task to choose who you work with. I felt the same when choosing my accountant or what invoicing software I’m going to use (freshbooks is amazing by the way). Anything that takes investment requires a bit of research, find out more about me and my qualifications – Cian Murphy Bio.
In short – I love to help small business owners win online. So, if you don’t have time or knowledge to get your SEO working for your business you should get in touch.
If you undecided or don’t know anything about SEO keep reading.
I’ve created this page not only to try and build up my SEO client base, but also to help people understand a bit more about the practices and techniques involved in the process.
Every businesses SEO campaign can be unique. My first goal is identify your needs as a business. When we spend some time going over your business goals, I’ll be developing an SEO strategy that meets that goal.
Most strategies start in one of the following ways – we build your strategy from the ground up, we improve on a strategy that’s already in place or we repair a strategy that didn’t work for you in the past.
50% of businesses that I have worked with have said SEO or some form of digital marketing they tried didn’t work for them in the past. Unfortunately digital marketing done wrong can completely destroy your faith in the industry. I’m here to restore it.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. This is a technique to enhance how much traffic your website or digital assets receive from search engine results pages, SERP’s for short.
What are the Key Components to SEO?
- Have a clean search engine friendly website code.
- Ensure your content is informative and seen as quality by your users.
- Make sure your site architecture helps the user find what they’re looking for.
- Make sure your website is fast – does your web page load quickly?
- Is your website secure? Get an SSL Certificate.
- Enhance your local SEO. Get business listings and use a consistent address.
- Gain Your Brands Search Results Pages – Social Media is a great opportunity.
- Develop a content marketing strategy -> Write for your audience needs.
- Develop a strategy for gaining links and develop your brands web mentions.
If you’re really going to do well at SEO you need to become the expert in what ever topic you’re speaking about. Your expertise, authority and trust need to be conveyed on your website.