My customised one-on-one or company seo training is perfect to help your business grow its organic initiatives and achieve a higher ROI on all you digital marketing campaigns.
I always conduct a training needs analysis before undertaking SEO training. This way I get to know what level of knowledge your company and team are comfortable discussing during our session.
The training needs analysis isn’t just to identify competency, it’s designed to ensure you achieve everything you want for your business in our time together.
In a short space of time we can ensure your business is equipped with the SEO knowledge you need to drive your business forward.
So if you want a more organic traffic, sales and revenue get in touch today.
If you’re not ready to make a decision today. Don’t worry, it takes awhile to choose a trainer or consultant you’re happy to use.
I’m sure we’ll talk at some point, but in the mean time I’ve created an outline of everything we’ll cover in a training session.
SEO Training Outline
Even though I tailor SEO training sessions to clients we still need to cover basics and focus on the core fundamentals.
We’ll spend more time on modules you feel need more attention.
Here’s the basic outline:
- The Evolution of Search Engines
- Why You Need SEO
- Engineering an SEO Strategy
- Finding out what your customers want (Keyword Research)
- The Technical Discussion
- User Experience, Navigation, Structure & Pagerank Sculpting
- The Power of Information Production (Content Marketing)
- Guiding Internal & External References (Link Building)
- Estimating Time Performance & Resources
- Reiterations & Testing
- Reviewing Performance – Google Analytics & Search Console
SEO Training Outcomes
After our training, your new knowledge of SEO will ensure you’re able to craft a strategy to build the organic growth of your digital assets.
Here’s a look at a breakdown of takeaways and outcomes:
- You’ll always think – ‘what does our customer need to know.’
- Troubleshooting common issues won’t be a problem.
- You won’t rely on third-party tools but instead, use common sense.
- Full training in SEO tools that will help you support your decisions.
- You’ll be able to identify trends in the market.
- Competitor analysis will be easy for you moving forward.
- You’ll learn to identify and fix major and minor technical issues.
- A full checklist of SEO issues to find, fix or avoid will be provided.
- You’ll learn to use Google Search Console and ensure your site is held to high standards by Google.
- Content Marketing will be fully planned out in your mind.
- You’ll ensure your outreach efforts have a strong platform to build on.
How Long Does Training Last?
It really depends on how knowledgable a company is in best SEO practices. If you’re starting from scratch or basics, I’d advice a full day training of 6 hours.
If you’re familiar with SEO and need some training in focused areas or modules we can usually bring it down to a half day training session of 3 hours.
SEO Training Process
Step 1 – Initial Consultation. – 10 mins.
Step 2 – We complete a Training Needs Analysis Doc – 30 mins.
Step 3 – Look at competitors and your aspirations. – 20 mins.
Step 4 – Create the agreed training programme for the day – 120 mins.
Step 5 – We agree a date, attendees, preferred location & resources – 10 mins.
Step 6 – Training day. Half or Full day – 3 hours / 6 hours.
Step 7 – Q&A’s Session or Skype post training call – up to 60 mins.
How Much Does SEO Training Cost?
Half Day – €900
Full Day – €1,600
Cian was always very well prepared, knowledgeable and conscientious to our needs. We’ve achieved our various objectives working with Cian to better execute our digital marketing strategy. Cian has helped to keep us on track with changing trends of search engine optimization, pay per click advertising social media marketing and affiliate marketing. This has enabled us to proactively evolve our digital marketing strategy in parallel. – Aidan Farrelly – Beamex Ltd
SEO Training FAQ’s
There’s no limit to the number of attendees when I’m conducting an SEO training day. I personally like to keep sessions under 10 people to make the day more focused. One-on-one training is also a popular option.
I usually go to meet business owners at their own offices for training. If there’s not enough space I’ll generally find a training room at a destination close to the attendees business address.
No, if you show up with nothing that’s fine. I’ll circulate notes and presentations after the training session. I like to make the SEO training interactive in some modules so if you have a mobile phone it may come in handy.
No, my training sessions can be tailored to any level of knowledge, even beginners. You’ll leave the day with a new skill you’ll want to quickly perfect.
Yes, my prices are based off visiting businesses in a 200km radius of Waterford. I charge an additional €100 if you’re outside this distance.