Transparent & Trustworthy SEO Agency for Dublin Based Companies
We Increase Your Organic Traffic, Sales & Revenue
We help you find more customers and ensure potential customers are able to find you.
If you’re in Dublin City Centre, Sandymount, Ballsbridge, Drumcondra, Tallaght, Clondalkin, Ranelagh or any where in Co.Dublin; we’re here to help with your search engine optimisation.
Some Places we’ve Spoken about SEO
Some SEO Agency FAQ’s
What Does an SEO Agency Do?
An SEO Agency helps clients improve their organic positions in search engines. The main focus is to bring in high converting traffic that can transform your website into a successful tool for business growth.
Your SEO Agency should stay on top of all current SEO industry trends, algorithmic updates and ensure their clients have the competitive edge in their niche.
The main tasks an SEO agency will conduct are some of the following:
- SEO Audits
- Keyword Research
- Log File Analysis
- Technical SEO Improvements
- Core Web Vital Optimisation
- Content Planning & Creation
- Enhancing On-Page SEO Experience
- Digital PR & Outreach
- Competitive Research
- Search Console Analysis & Crawl Requests
Your Digital Marketing Consultant will help you create a marketing plan that incorporates all aspects of the marketing mix.
How Much Should an SEO Agency Charge?
Agency fees are usually between €50 – €250 per hour. My Fees are €75 per hour but have minimum package requirements.
- Bronze Package : €1,000 – Local Businesses
- Silver Package: €2,000 – Nationwide Businesses
- Gold Package: €3,000 – Nationwide Business in Competitive Niche
- Platinum Package: Can range from €3,000 to €10,000 – (Very large E-commerce websites and International Publishers may suit this package).
Their pricing will probably reflect their location. A consultant in Dublin or Cork may charge higher rates than someone in Kilkenny or Waterford. If your consultant has high end offices and expenses they may charge more.
Is SEO a Dying Industry?
This is something I hear on a regular basis and it couldn’t be further from the truth. Old SEO tactics die on a regular basis because search engines are evolving to consumer needs.
SEO is evolving and getting more difficult to achieve results but the industry is thriving. Getting paid traffic is becoming to expensive and more people are returning and investing in SEO.
SEO is about achieving Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness in the eyes of users and search engines.
Is SEO Worth it in 2021?
The simple answer is yes. If you should up at the top of search engine results pages when someone Googles your product or service, you’ll start to see pretty quickly that SEO is worth it.
What Questions should I ask a Potential SEO Agency
- What is your process? They should explain exactly how they’re going to optimise your site and help you achieve successful organic results.
- Can You Prove Your Results? SEO Agencies should have successful SEO case studies to prove success for previous clients.
- Is there certain niches you specialise in? Sometimes an SEO agency will focus excel certain niches. Their previous experience may not suit your niche.
- What is the cost of your services and why?
- How will you measure success on your SEO efforts?
- How long until I can see results? This can be tricky for an agency to answer. Competitive markets can take a lot of time e.g. 6 – 12 months to see anything meaningful. There are factors outside the SEO agencies that can influence result time. Here are a few:
- How long it takes a developer to make changes.
- Internal approval processes.
- Content Writing Services.
How Our SEO Agency Works
Cian Murphy Digital is a specialised Digital Marketing Agency. Although we consult on many different areas of digital marketing our core competency is Search Engine Optimisation.
We’ve seen paid media costs on Facebook & Google increase at rapid rates in recent months. The new privacy updates from Apple have impacted attribution and pushed more companies to diversify towards search based marketing.
Search engine optimisation and content marketing is more important than ever. Our SEO agency is here to guide, mentor and grow your companies organic presence online.
Using modern white hat SEO tactics we help grow your organic customer acquisition. We have a deep focus on ROI and work with our clients to ensure we’re driving profitable, sustainable and consistent organic growth.
SEO Case Study
I never discuss client SEO. I respect the privacy of marketing departments and strategies they’re putting in place to grow.
Fetch.ie is a personal blog were I speak about business and technology. You can see results of SEO when we started focusing on it in July 2019.
Mainly producing great content focused on user intent helped this site grow. It gained links organically and has seen slow but steady growth.
Who Do We Work with?
We only work with companies and business owners who have patience. SEO takes time and requires time to see results. It’s not a flip of the switch result like Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
Our first stages will always be to find issues through an audit and execute the strategy and plan to fix those issues. The results of those fixes can take anywhere from 3 – 12 months to start seeing improvements.
The estimated time it takes to see positive results will depend on how competitive your industry is and the amount of time and resources a client is willing to dedicate to your campaign.
Our SEO agency works with clients from many different industries. We do however have extension experience helping the legal, finance or travel and hospitality niches.
We love to see Irish companies grow. We love to talk SEO. Get in touch. You won’t regret it.
Partnerships Info: We partner with web design agencies and creative agencies who need specialised SEO assistance.